Area of Control Permits - FREE, but need to be Approved by the Commission


Residential $15
Non-Residential $50

The municipal clerk provides to the builder/owner the "User Charge Determination Application"  and collects the fee at the time that a building permit application is filled out.

User Charges - What are they & How are they used? (click to view flyer)